>

9/20/06

How to Contact Your Guardian Angel

Angels are high spiritual beings, recognized by many religions in the world. We cannot see or hear them under normal circumstances, but everyone has a Guardian Angel. Yours is near you all the time, loving you. Angels are always available to comfort and support you and will help when they know you are ready to receive their help. All you need to do is quietly and calmly send out a thought requesting their assistance.

Your Angel can help you :
*When you're feeling depressed
*When you're feeling in need of emotional support
*When you're feeling lonely

Follow this simple exercise to help you contact your own Guardian Angel.

*A Peaceful Environment
To connect with your Angel, create a space that is attractive and peaceful. Candles, flowers, lovely pictures, inspiring music and beautiful things all help to create a positive mood.

*Become Receptive
You are surrounded by the energies of your thoughts and emotions. It is difficult for your Angel to reach you if you are surrounded by negative emotions such as rage, fear or hurt. Try to let go of these emotions as much as possible so that you become more approachable.

*Count Your Blessings
Take a few minutes to count your blessings, think good thoughts about people you know and make sure you're calm, relaxed and centered.

*Create a Golden Aura
The easiest way to relax is to breathe deeply, softening your body on each outbreath. Imagine yourself breathing golden light until you are enclose in an egg of gold. Angels find it easier to connect with you when your aura is golden.

*Feel Your Angel's Touch
Mentally ask your Angel to step into your aura and touch you. Expect a physical sensation, or a fragrance of feeling of great love. You may feel the light touch of an angel wing or a waft of air across your face. Even if you feel nothing, trust that your Angel has responded and is very close to you.

*Ask Your Angel's Name
Ask your Angel what its name is and accept the first name that comes to you. Ask for any help you need.

*At the End Thank Your Guardian Angel



7 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes feel something poking under my feet when i am asleep.
Or at my face
sometimes a rush of air on my face

are these angel?

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Spirita said...

Anonymous, it might be your Guardian Angel. Try to contact the spirit and see what happens. And please let me know if you get the assurance it was really your Angel

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I asked my Gaurdian Angel to touch me I got a tingly feeling in my chest also when I closed my eyes I saw the word Jenny

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Earl said...

if i asked my angel for its name, how will ik now that it really is its name?

anonymous said that his/her angel's name is Jenny.. how come angels have human names?

i mean they should have weird names right?

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger thehalfaznthreat said...

when i did this last night, i felt a weird sensation on my back

apparently, mines name is Brutus haha

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tonigth I was reading this and decided to try this...
It works apparantly his name is Gabriel I asked him to touch me then my back felt tingly...I asked him if he was human at first he said no i decided to ask him if i was going to be a guardian angel he said yes i hope he is rigth...I like my guardian angel so much he seems very nice :)...

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i recently started to take sincere interest to guardian angels. tonight, i'm going to see if i can contact my angel. im sort of afraid to,though. i am just a 12 year old kid. i'm afraid of contacting a demon in disguise as an angel. im also afraid of the power being too strong for me to handle. how can i solve my fears?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home