>

4/21/07

Nightmares

We all have nightmares at various parts in our lives. They are quite normal. Nightmares are a subcategory of dreams. The distinction of a nightmare is its frightening and/or emotional content. We tend to wake up in fear in the midst of a nightmare. Because of its frightening nature, we tend to remember our nightmares and the vivid details. They have a bigger impact upon our waking mind and its images stay with us throughout the day. One reason for nightmares may be a way of our unconscious to get our attention about a situation or problem that we have been avoiding. It is time to take notice and confront a problem or situation...more

1 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

first off, i was watching myself in my dream, like it was a video, but i still felt fear. my boyfriend and i were in bed and i heard noices and immediately knew someone was in the condo. I tried to wake him up, but couldn't speak. Finally I could and he said don't worry about it. I still knew someone was there and began crying hysterically. what disturbs me most is that i tried to speak and couldn't and that instead of it being like real-life, i was watching myself in the dream.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home